- Friday, 29 June 2012 08:59
- Written by Mark Kreslins
We’re hopelessly divided
Yesterday, a turning point of sorts appeared on our doorstep.
As we’ve been clear in our clarion call for the last three years…Washington DC will NEVER fix Washington, DC.
We begged, cajoled, encouraged people to stop getting distracted by the goings on in Washington, DC and focus on your State. People called us crazy. We were accused of being unrealistic, not practical.
We offered real solutions such as:
- An Article V Amendment Convention
- Sheriff’s interposition
- Withdrawing from the Compact (secession)
People would say…”oh, there they go again with their stupid ideas!”Well the evidence that we were right came in yesterday…Washington DC will NEVER fix Washington DC.
With this decision, not only did the Supreme Court, and Bush appointee Roberts not only reaffirmed a “expansive” use of the Commerce and Necessary and Proper Clause, but now added to it an incredibly broad taxing power to the mix.
WE ARE DOOMED UNLESS WE TAKE OUR EYES OFF OF WASHINGTON DC AS A SOLUTION!!!
Folks, as we’ve said from day one, it’s up to us now.
Not the Supreme Court
US! We the People.
So, what should you do?
- Form a group in your State with the single goal of compelling your State to defy Washington, DC. Forget about spending ANY time in this group discussing how to get Romney or your “national” candidate into office. We don’t have time for this.
- Learn, learn, learn about nullification, Article V of the Constitution and the Unalienable Right to withdraw from the Compact.
- Don’t quit until you’ve reached your goal of liberty
And…tune in this Saturday from 12:00-2:00